"List With Lingo"
A name you can trust for all your Real Estate needs!
Selling your home can lead to many questions. "List with Lingo" and your most important question has been answered. Serving your real estate needs beyond your expectations is our real estate agents' number one goal. With years of experience and proven results, our agents have a plan to get your house SOLD!
Why you should
"List with Lingo":
- We have well known reputation in Real Estate.
- Open year-round: 363 days a year!
- Excellent Name Recognition in Delaware
- The Largest Independent Sussex County Agency
- Buyers from every walk of life...
- Toll Free 800 Phone Numbers for every office
- Advertisement in Local Papers, Magazines, Billboards
- Online Internet Advertising
- Rental Referral Network
- Professional New and Expanding Website
- Dozens of Agents near you!
- Three Delaware Offices near the Beaches
The "List with Lingo"
- Enter into the Multiple Listing Service
- Conduct Broker Tour and Open House
- Develop Marketing and Advertising Plan
- Virtual tours
- Advertise on Website
- Distribute Brochures to Top Agents
- Mailing Profile direct to Customers
- E-Mail to Top Agents and Customers
- Communicate with Referrals
- Contact Spheres of Influence
- Interface with Rental Department
We give you feedback:
- Agent Feedback Information
- Advertisement Notification Letters
- Showing Feedback/Notification Cards
- Call Backs
- Fix-Up and Repairs
- Price Reductions
- Market Strategies
Places we advertise include:
Our Buyers Come From:
- Other Agents
- Commercial Businesses
- New Home Builders
- Singles, Couples and Families
- First-Time Buyers
- The World Wide Web
- Neighboring States:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Washington DC
What makes a property sell?
- Location, Location, Location
- The Price, asking price, listing price
- Terms for both buyer and seller
- The conditions of the property
- The company you select as a listing firm
- Plus your agent
What your Agent does for YOU:
- Determines Fair Market Value
- Advertises and Markets your home
- Pre-qualifies Buyers
- Shows your Property to Buyers
- Negotiates the Best Terms
- Coordinates the Inspections and Financing
- Ensures all Contingencies are Met
- Provides Errors and Omissions Insurance
Pricing your Home:
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Fair Market Value
- Market Conditions
- Motivation to Sell
- Urgency to Sell
- Property Condition
The Dangers of Overpricing
- Eliminates many buyers
- May convince buyers to purchase a comparable property
- Property might not appraise
- Aging factor
- Discourages other agents from showing
- Results in lower selling price
Once a Contract is written on your home Lingo will:
- Negotiate the Sales Price
- Ensure all contingencies are met
- Track Buyer's Financing
- Follow up on Physical Inspection
- Schedule Settlement Attorneys
- Ensure Survey and Appraisals are complete
- Verify Insurance Requirements
We'll turn the FOR SALE sign into a SOLD sign!
"List with Lingo" A name you can trust for all your Real Estate needs.