Check-In Time is 2:00 P.M.
Keys will not be given out before 2 p.m. and if you are arriving after 5 p.m. Monday, 5 p.m. Saturday or after 4 p.m. on Sunday check with your agent.
Check-Out Time is 10:00 A.M.
Keys and permits must be returned to our office promptly by 10:00 a.m. If you are checking out early and our office is not open, please place your keys and permits in the drop slot located to the right of our front door. There is a $5.00 charge for each lost key.
Tenants and tenants' belongings must be removed from the property no later than 10 a.m. Vehicles must also be removed from the property by 10 a.m. or vehicle may be towed at the tenant's expense. Our landlords are opening their homes to you, please be considerate and leave the homes clean and orderly.
Your Check-Out Checklist
- Remove all food from refrigerator and cabinets.
- Leave dishes and cooking utensils cleaned and stored properly.
- Bag up trash and place it in the proper receptacle or location.
- Remove your linens and put spreads back on beds.
- Furniture is to be left arranged as you found it. Balcony and decks should be orderly.
- Please close and lock all windows and doors.
- Reconnect any TV cables.
- Leave remotes with TV.
- Clean grill and outside shower.
About Items Left Behind
We cannot be responsible for finding and returning items you have left behind. After the car is packed but before you leave the driveway, walk through the property one more time. Check closets and drawers so that nothing is forgotten. We will contact you for credit card information to have the items returned to you via UPS.