1 OCEAN FIVE
Spacious multi-level end unit townhouse located in the Ocean Block of Van Dyke Street just steps to the Beach, Bay and all the nightlife Dewey has to offer! Featuring 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the 1st level, large open living area, powder room and sun deck on the 2nd level and a 3rd level with an en suite Master Bedroom with private deck and a second bedroom with a hall bath. Off Street parking for 2 cars and a refreshing outside shower to enjoy after a day on the beach!
Features1/2 Bath: 1 3/4 Bath: 1 Full Bath: 2 Allow Pets: No Bedrooms: 4.00 Cable: Expanded CD Player: No DVD Player: 0 Elevator: None Fireplace: Yes Laundry: Stack Washer/Dryer Unit Radio: No TV: 5 Internet: Wireless Exercise Room: No Hot Tub: No VCR: 0 Whirlpool: No
Additional DetailsAC Type: CAC Bicycles: No Complex/Community: Ocean Five Heat Type: Heat Pump Location: Dewey Beach Sleep Cap: 8 Town: Dewey Trash Days: MON, FRI VALET Type: Town House Water Views: Oceanview
Exterior FeaturesBalcony: Yes Deck: Yes Enclosed Porch: No Grill: None Open Porch: No Outside shower: Enclosed Patio: No Screened Porch: No
AppliancesBlender: Yes Coffee Maker: Yes Dishwasher: Yes Disposal: Yes Hair Dryer: Yes Iron: Yes Ironing Board: Yes Microwave: Yes Range/Oven: Electric Toaster: Yes Vacuum: Yes
Parking# Of Off Street Parking: 2 DB Parking Permits: None Parking Permits Required: No RB Parking Permits: None
AmenitiesPool: None Tennis Courts: No YMCA Membership: No
Map of this listing
Submit an Inquiry or Property Review
re: Our rental of 1 ocean 5 last week, we had great time and the house worked out very well for our group. Thanks for your help with that.
Some things we particularly liked:
1. Location very convenient to beach, two parking spaces included, street parking not bad for our guests with parking passes.
2. Place was clean.
3. Real beds with real mattresses for all in our group - e.g. no bunk beds with thin mattresses.
4. Kitchen was well stocked for cooking and meals - e.g. dishes, pots and pans and utensils (could maybe use a few more cereal/salad sized bowls). Second fridge/freezer in wet bar area was helpful.
5. TVs and Wi-fi worked fine (once you pointed out the in-line amplifier problem we spoke about).
6. Plenty of pillows and fans in each room. Lots of hangers. Laundry, iron and ironing board.
7. We used the deck off the living area a lot. Nicely set back from road with trees in between.